My First Notebook
A delightful, family-friendly app which lets girls and boys of all ages plan or record birthdays, holidays, outings, trips and other special events, tell stories, create wish-lists, or just use their imagination using a simple and intuitive sticker-based system. Art by Scott Symonds, stickers by Jessica Weible and others.
Maths Basic Facts Classroom Edition
– 100 questions generated in random order
– Ability to skip questions to come back to later
– Finishes with a detailed report card to help kids learn from their results
– Kids can try and improve with a self-test for up to four incorrectly answered questions
– Designed for up to 30 students
Maths Basic Facts
Maths Basic Facts is a no-frills drill for testing addition, subtraction, multiplication and division by presenting 100 questions in random order with a time limit.
Addition: 25 questions, up to 16 + 11
Subtraction: 25 questions, up to 16 – 11
Multiplication: 25 questions, up to 10 × 10
Division: 25 questions, up to 100 ÷10
Up to three pre-set time limits can be specified and the names can be added for that personal touch.